Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kickin' Off The Christmas Season....

Our little friend Rebecca was in a Parade this morning with her Girl Scout Troop, and Obee had to work overtime today, so the kids and I decided to go see Rebecca and the parade! The kids had a good time and it was nice to get out and do something different in the fresh air. :) Before the parade started, there were some crazy Elves dancing around outside the Magic Circle Theatre telling everyone that Santa was inside. The kids and I went in to check it out and they got to see Santa and tell him what they wanted for Christmas this year. Hayden went on and on about how he wants a "Bakugan Shooter" thing, and Ellie said she didn't need anything. Santa told them that he might get that, or he might surprise them with something different. Thanks Santa, for saying the right thing! My friend Sara took a picture of the kids with Santa, so I'll post that up here when I get it.

No comments: