Each year, beginning sometime in November I begin to browse website after website to see all of the different designs being offered for Holiday Cards. Besides the fact that I'm just plain picky, choosing a Holiday card that represents our large family is actually quite the task! So what am I usually looking for in our card? First, a card that has the right layout to fit as many pictures as I want to include in it! Getting a photo of our six family members, where we ALL look decent can be daunting, so I usually look for a holiday card that will fit individual photos of each of my kids. I usually end up just getting my cards from either Costco or Sam's Club - the standard photo card.
This year, I've been asked to check out the cards that they have to offer on Shutterfly and to blog about what I think of their 2010 holiday card line. I have to say, I just spent the last hour going through all of their cards and I absolutely loved 90% of them! They have so many different styles to choose from; Classic, Modern, Fresh and Fun! My absolute FAVORITE card they offer this year is very simple, but I just love it. It is called Merry Rainbow and can be found by clicking on the link. The photo I wanted to use for our cards this year, doesn't fit quite right with this card design, so I may just have to take the kids out on another photo shoot this weekend to make it work!
Instead of the standard flat card that I usually send out every year, I would like to go ahead and order folding cards. Shutterfly makes it very easy to make your cards fit your family's needs by offering many different layout styles for the inside of the card. They have anything from time lines of the year, to various photo options, and 2010 highlights. Their website is pretty user friendly too.
Shutterfly is offering 50 Free Holiday Cards to those of you who also have a blog and would like to blog about your experience, or opinions of their cards. Let me know if you participate too! If you don't want to blog about shutterfly for free cards, their prices seem very reasonable too. We are really counting our blessings this year and getting excited that the holidays have finally arrived. They are much welcome in our house after such a stressful last couple of months! We LOVE getting cards too! The kids and I find ourselves so excited checking the mail each day during this time of year. :)
If you want to browse through the Shutterfuly card collections, here are the links below:
Christmas Photo Cards
Christmas Cards
Holiday Cards
Photo Mugs
Birthday Party Cards
Holiday Invitations
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Mandy...you are the best writer. I enjoy reading your blog posts and hate it when they come to an end. Heading over to shutterfly now:)
Post a Comment