Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ellie's 1st Dance Performance

This morning Ellie had her 1st performance for her ballet class. The dance studio puts on a little Christmas show for the families. I think she did great for only being in ballet a month! Most of all I was so proud of her that she sat with her group (away from us) and performed without any problems at all! She loves ballet and I'm so glad that we decided to put her in it! She looked so sweet up there with her group and she did MOST of the moves (except when she was rearranging the stars on the ground or posing for the camera...haha!)

I spent Thursday making her a red tutu to wear for her Christmas show and I think it looks really cute on her. It didn't turn out exactly how I had wanted it to (it's a little wild), but she loves it and I guess that's what really matters. She told me she feels like a "ballalet princess" in it!
Be sure and make sure you scroll down to the bottom and pause the Christmas music on my music player before you watch the video so you can hear it....

No comments: