I just wanted to get on here to say Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl! (Well, she's sweet MOST of the time!) Today I took the day off of work just to spend it with her on her birthday and do special "birthday" stuff with her and Jordyn and their Gramma. The day started out well, and she was very surprised to see all of her birthday decorations upstairs when she woke up this morning. She was very tired and moody all day though and we had a very challenging day between her and Hayden. I suppose everyone is still trying to adjust to me working here. After a little bit of rest, the five of us headed out to John's Incredible Pizza for dinner and fun and we did her family celebration there. The kids had a blast there as always and the food there is not too bad either. We were very disappointed that the place would not let my dad and Haley in the door when they showed up, unless they purchased a meal, even though they had just dropped by to say Happy Birthday. Oh well. :( All in all, I think she had a pretty good day. Now we just need to get ready for her "Pinkalicious" party on Sunday with her friends!
I can't post any pictures (which is also why I haven't written anything about Christmas yet) because the charger to my laptop is broken and I can't load pictures onto a dead battery laptop! Hopefully we'll have a new charger in the next few weeks! Thank you to everyone who called today to wish Ellie a Happy Birthday! She loved every phone call and card that was sent to her, and was smiling from ear to ear when she was on the phone!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Elliebelle, I love you and your moods!!!
Gramma
Happy Happy Birthday Ellie belle, wish we could of talked more yesterday Parker was bummed he didn't get to say it to you! Can't wait for your party on Sunday, see you then : )
Post a Comment