Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Pinkalicious Party!

Well, with beginning work the same week as Ellie's birthday I didn't have any time to shop and prepare for the party at all. I went on a crazy 5 hour shopping spree for all of our party supplies on the night before her party, and I think I was even impressed with how pretty everything turned out! We hung about 60 pink colored Christmas ornament bulbs from the ceiling with pink ribbon and when Ellie came downstairs on Sunday morning before the party her jaw dropped and her eyes got SO big! She loved all the pinkalicious princess decorations.

The Decor.... While we were decorating, Ellie had a blast rubbing balloons on her head and making her hair go wild!
When everyone arrived, we went outside and made sure everyone had pink hair - even Jordyn wanted her hair done!After that, the girls all came in and Hayden, Haley and Lupita painted their nails....(PINK of course)Then everyone ate their PINK lunch that was served in pink heart shaped muffin tins while cousin Haley read them PINKALICIOUS...

After 4 or 5 attempts, Ellie finally got her candles all blown out....Jordyn enjoyed herself too :)I love this picture of Ellie and Bridgitt!

And here's a photo of the whole gang of princesses (and a couple of prince's too)

1 comment:

Devin's Mommy said...

You did a great job on that party, mama!