Even though we've been super busy with the move, when we heard that Obee's sister was going to be in San Jose for the weekend and the whole family was having a big get together, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to see them! We had a great visit with everyone. I cannot believe how long it's been since we last saw everyone! The kids had fun seeing their family that they do not get to see often enough and everyone thought Jordyn was pretty funny. I wish we lived closer to more of Obee's family! Above is a picture of everyone that was able to come (except me of course).
This is our family, Obee's brother's family, and his sister and her boyfriend....
Jordyn was set on eating HIS food instead of her own! Luckily he was very patient with her and I think he had as much fun feeding her as she eating his food!
Hayden was SUCH a good boy the whole time. We were so proud of him. Here he is coloring...

And last, a picture of my kids with their cousins. The last time we saw them was Hayden's 1st birthday! I couldn't believe how grown up they are now! Ellie thought her big cousin Diane was the best thing ever.




No comments:
Post a Comment