Yes, my baby boy left for vacation with Gramma and Grampa in Montana last week. I can't believe what a big kid he is becoming. He hasn't been homesick once and seems to be having a blast seeing "cowboys" and going to the Rodeo with the grandparents. It doesn't hurt that Haley is there to play with too, I'm sure! I'm so happy for him that he got to go on this trip, but I must say we miss him VERY much! It's just strange here without him. Every morning, Jordyn wakes up and asks, "Boo home?" and she asked the same thing when we drove out to my parents house this weekend too. It's so sweet that she keeps asking when he'll be home. Here are some pictures of when he left. I'm sure there will be more to post when they get home on Thursday or Friday! Giving hugs and high five's goodbye to his sisters....



Getting in the Suburban.....

The girls wondering why everyone is leaving without THEM!




No comments:
Post a Comment