Sunday, June 28, 2009

Swim Lessons

The kids and I have been busy this past week with Swim Lessons. They're both doing great with their lessons, but the pool has this rule that the parents are not allowed by the pools, so it's been hard to see Hayden over in the big pool doing his thing. I wasn't able to get the kids swim lessons at the same time, so while Hayden does his class, the girls and I hang out visiting friends from school, then Ellie starts her class once Hayden's is over.
One thing that's been SO nice, but a little bit exhausting as well, is that we actually live close enough to the pool to walk there each day! I think we walked everyday but one because we had errands to run afterward. It's really hot now and it takes up our entire morning with the walk, but it's been nice getting some fresh air and exercise with the kids.

Hayden learning how to rescue someone in distress (I took this picture BEFORE they kicked me out of that area!)

This is the best view I can get of Hayden's lessons...not too great...can you see him out there???


Hayden and Jordyn waiting around for Elliebelle to finish her lessons

No comments: