Sunday, June 28, 2009

"I Got Unnies! [Undies]"

How did my baby girl get so big that she's decided it's time to potty train herself without even consulting with me first?! A few days ago, Jordyn decided that she doesn't want to wear diapers anymore. She took off her diaper and started peeing in her potty chair no problem. We decided we might as well take this opportunity to potty train her in full so that's what we've been doing all weekend! She's actually done SO great with it and I'm very impressed with what a SMART little girl we've got on our hands! She can pee and poo in the potty no problem, but has had some accidents - more today than the last couple of days. I seem to remember Hayden and Ellie both regressing a little on day 3 too, so I'm not too worried about it! Yesterday we had the birthday party of her friend Lucia to go to, so we just put a diaper on her for the party. WELL, miss Jordyn had other plans. She ran into the living room at the party to tell Obee she had to "go" and was taking off her diaper at the same time. She didn't quite make it to the potty and peed all over their living room floor while Lucia was opening her gifts. At least we were only at Alis' house and she has tile flooring! I guess from now on we'll be bringing the potty chair with us everywhere for awhile....should be interesting bringing the potty chair to swim lessons this week. I'll try to update on how it's going throughout the week! Wish us luck! :)

On her potty chair...

No comments: