
Well, after almost 7 years of wearing my wedding ring, I've suddenly become ALLERGIC to it! Can you believe this? Seriously, it's the wierdest thing, and I guess I'm just destined to be a married woman with no ring to wear, because it's not like I can afford to just go out and buy a new ring. Even if I could, who's to say I wouldn't be allergic to it TOO! About three weeks ago, I took off my ring because my finger was burning and itching underneath. It took literally that entire three weeks to heal up. It was all red and flaky and pretty gross. I thought I must have had some reaction to a cleaning product under there and that was it. I mean, I've never had this problem before! Well, put the ring back on yesterday and after just 10 hours of wearing it, my finger is worse than it was three weeks ago! It's all blistery and it hurts! I haven't been able to wear gold earrings in a loooong time because they hurt me, and now I guess it's gone to my finger too. :(



2 comments:
I wonder if the jeweler would do anything for you?? I am so sorry. How sad..
oh man, it is your ring! At least thats better than losing it :(
Post a Comment