Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not such a baby anymore!

So, this morning Jordyn still wasn't walking. She would take a few steps here and there, but I wouldn't say "she can walk". This afternoon, I went to the scrapbook store with my mom for a couple of hours and I came home to a NEW baby! She's walking EVERYWHERE now! Forget crawling! Now that she's figured it out she's pretty quick on her feet. The kids were both so excited for her and cheering her on all afternoon (as were her proud mom and dad). She's even so proud of herself, and the smile she has on her face (like in the photo above) while she walks across the room shows it. Here she is...my big walking girl!...



"Enough of this!"

And this is when Ellie was trying to convince me that her doll "Amanda" walked across the room by herself too! "She willy did mommy, all by heself! Uh-Huh!"

And here's Boo just being his sweet little self

***************************************************************************



Ziggy also got a much needed bath today. I was surprised how much he enjoyed it and just sat there loving up all of the attention from Obee. It was also surprising to see Obee so sweet with him. Most of the time he just complains about him in his own little way, but I think deep down he really loves Ziggy. (Not that he would ever admit it!)

2 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

YAAAAA Jordyn! Wow i cant beleive how fast that happened, i am in shock now their are no more babies around they are all growing up :( I love all the new posts and can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how did I forget to post here. I watched the video a million times, I sent a link to people, called my sister...Hey this is big news. I actually saw it all in person the next day. GO Jordyn! I love you baby girl.