Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bike Ridin' Fools

This morning, I hit a few garage sales and boy did I ever get some great deals! I found the best garage sale where I got two shabby sheek quilt sets for the girls room (the ones they sell at target currently), two fuscia down comforters with white polka dots and matching shams for the girls room, a super cute comforter for Hayden's room with sham AND a gorgeous quilt for my own bed! I couldn't believe it when the lady told me she was only asking $1, yes that is NOT a typo, $1 per comforter set!!!!!!!!! I had to buy them all, how could I refuse??? At the next garage sale I stumbled upon, I found a super cute bicycle for Obee and I! We've been looking for one, but haven't been able to find anything cheap enough for the type I wanted. It's a cruiser style navy blue bike with a big comfy seat and I love it!
The kids insisted we had to try out the new bike, so we took a ride over to the park by Jamba Juice. Obee and I took turns riding and pushing the stroller. It was SOOOOOO HOT HOT HOT! The kids were tired when we got home and fell right to sleep for the night!
The kids cooled off by pooring water over their heads, which they thought was pretty funny!

And here they are all zonked out!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I just agreed, we have the cutest assortment of grands around! I love these pics, it was like being there AND I wasn't hot!

lexinelliesmom said...

Sorry to disappoint ya, but I really don't even have an answer to that question right now :o( The kids look great! I love that last pic of Hayden-it looks so posed! And I am jealous of your garage sale finds-why do you always find the BEST deals in town? Hope everyone is doing well, and thanks for the invite.