The kids have had been begging us to go back to Lupita & Edgar's apartment to swim again, so yesterday I asked Loop if we could go over there today. She said yes and it was nice to get to hang out with them for a little while at their pretty new apartment. The kids had so much fun swimming in the pool, although they were bummed that the hot tub was out of order. Hayden refuses to wear arm floaties now, so of course I was having a heart attack the whole time. We're definitely out numbered by the kids now, and helping them all swim in the pool can be difficult. Luckily Edgar was a big help and played with them too! Jordyn was begging to swim with Edgar and blew him kisses when he went to the other side of the pool. :) I didn't get an pictures of him though, since he went back to the apartment before I got out of the pool.
Here's Ellie all decked out in her swim gear! She was so happy to have "Pink" floaties!

And here's Lupita and I. I promised I would put a picture of her on the blog, since I know just how much she'll hate it! You look so pretty in the picture though, Loop, and it's not often I post pictures of ME on here!


Gotta Love That Watermelon! :)



1 comment:
I like your blog :) I'm leaving a comment so you know i've been here!
Post a Comment