
On Saturday I went garage sale"ing" again and I swear, I have had the BEST luck with garage sales lately! I'm probably jinxing it by actually writing it on here, but oh well...my good luck is bound to run out sometime soon anyhow. I went looking specifically for a bike seat for Jordyn and a bike for Obee. (I got this bike for us at a garage sale last weekend and love it). I asked at about a gazillion garage sales if they had a bike seat and noone did. At the very last garage sale (that I almost didn't go to) on the way home, this seat was sitting out front for $5! Yay!

The seat I got, came with this ugly super thin pad in the seat. It looked so uncomfy, so I was feeling crafty and made a new one with some extra fabric I had in my craft room. I put in some extra padding so it's much more comfy for her now (and cuter I might add). I just wish I had made it a little bigger! Urgh!

Jordyn loves the bike seat and riding with mommy and daddy! The helmet, on the other hand, she could do without. She had a big fit when we put it on her, but got over it once we took off on the bike.

Ellie loved riding in the seat too, but I didn't get any photos of her in it. Now I'm on the hunt for another bike and another baby bike seat! It would be nice to have one to go on longer bike rides and not have to worry about Ellie getting too tired or going too slow on her own bike.
And Here's Luna, just chillin' in the front entry. She looks so sweet in this picture. I can't believe she's almost 10 years old!

No comments:
Post a Comment