Well, it really seems like reality is setting in now! The time is just flying by and next week is almost here....I can't believe it. Everyone has been so sweet and helpful! From our neighbors, to everyone at school, to old friends, new friends, family and even people who we don't know! I am just amazed at how many people have reached out to us and are praying for Evan's surgery to go smoothly! THANK YOU! We are so grateful to have all of you in our lives!
We got all of the pre-surgery paperwork in the mail yesterday, and I guess I didn't realize just how busy next week will be! My mom was a huge help today with helping me to get the house completely clean. I think we cleaned areas of this house that haven't even been cleaned since we moved in! (Did I REALLY just admit to that?!) Hehe. Anyway, it's pretty darn clean right now and I'm feeling good about it staying spic n span until we return home from the hospital! No germs allowed. haha. SO, now that I don't have to worry about cleaning the house, I can relax a little and work on planning for next week. Here's the schedule:
Monday: At the hospital all day for Pre-Op tests (Xrays, blood work, etc)
Tuesday: Back to the hospital to see the Cardiologist
Wed: Pretty free day, but we have to "check in" to the Sharing Place (where we're staying) by 3pm or we lose our reservation for the week.
Thurs: Evan's 1st Birthday - And he gets his heart fixed! What a special birthday gift!
This weekend is also going to be a pretty full weekend, and Obee will be working out of town most of it, so I'm expecting it to fly by!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hoping your week goes smooth and all the tests go quickly! If you and your fam need anything, please dont hesitate to ask. Im so close to Sutter! (like 3 miles) You can email me at lindsay_walsh@yahoo.com.
Good luck Evan!
Post a Comment