Here's my awesome little soccer player! He actually ran across the field this year and didn't even get tired and bored of it until the SECOND half! I'm so proud of how much he's improved this year and what a good sport he is! He was so excited that the whole family came out to watch his 1st game of the season. OH - and he ALMOST scored a goal, but just stood there for about 6-7 seconds in front of the goal waiting for the goalie to get out of his way. When we asked him why he didn't kick it in, he just said, "Well that goalie was in my way!" I guess he was waiting to get a clear shot! haha.
Before the game started, the kids were all standing nervously watching the game before them.



Okay, this picture is too funny! Why is he so happy, you might ask? Well, the coach told him he could sit out and take a break - THUS the huge smile. The best thing about this picture though, (and you might need to click on it to enlarge it and see) is the faces of the two in the background who don't get to sit out that quarter!
And I had to throw in this picture of my goofball after the game!



1 comment:
I saw this game! I sweat through this game. I loved this game. Our guy ran the whole time, well until he decided he was hot too!
I think he's a budding star! He might prefer indoor soccer though.
I can't blame him, there isn't a tree within a mile of this field!!!
Post a Comment