
Once again we seem to be plagued with illness this month! Jordyn came home from her first week at daycare with a cold, which she promptly passed on to Obee and I. We all seemed to get a little better, then a little worse, and now finally a little better again. I guess I shouldn't kiss on her so much when she's sick, but how can I resist kissin' those big cheeks of hers all day!? Oh well! After she got over her cold, she suddenly came down yesterday with a fever and was all wimpy and weak yesterday. My poor baby just wanted to be in MY (not even daddy's) arms ALL day. I thought for sure that she must have gotten an ear infection from her cold, but now I think she was just teething since after a 4 1/2 hour nap today she's all better. Here's my sickie girl...doesn't she look so sad and pathetic??? :(

This is how she hung out when she wasn't in my arms....sad baby girl....
No comments:
Post a Comment