Aleanea reminded us that the balloon races in Reno were going to be going on this past weekend and I had said that we really wanted to take the kids to see it. We asked my Aunt Tonya if we could stay at their house on Saturday night and they were so sweet and said we could. They set up their travel trailer for us to stay the night in, which was SO nice of them! It was great not having to worry about waking them up when we got up at 3:30am to go see the balloons, and it was fun to have a night to get to visit with them too. We don't see each other often enough! Everytime I see my cousins they look like a different person and have grown so much taller, I swear! My kids adore my cousins and had so much fun playing with Gianna Saturday night. I can't believe we didn't get any pictures with them. :( Tired Families watching the balloons light up at 4:30am!
This was our favorite part of the day. They had a bunch of balloons blown up and before they took off and the sun came up, they put on a show lighting up the balloons to music. It was so beautiful! 



This was Hayden's favorite balloon! He's STILL talking about the eagle balloon!
Obee bought the kids some light up glowstick type swords and they had so much fun playing with them. Here's Hayden admiring the balloons, sword in hand.
Aleanea's little guy, Parker enjoyed the swords too. I just love this picture of him, because it's so "him" if that makes sense!
As we were leaving, they were setting up a giant ladybug and nemo balloon. The kids got to go right up to it and touch it and see how they blow up. When I was taking this picture, the balloon was blowing up so much that it almost went on top of Ellie! I had to put down the camera and RUN to move her out of the way, or she would have been squished under it!
Lil' Miss Jordyn fell asleep right when we got there and didn't wake up until 4 hours later when we were getting back in the car to leave! We couldn't believe that she missed the whole thing! When she woke up and saw the balloons in the air from the car, she just looked at us like, "What's the big deal?"

This was our favorite part of the day. They had a bunch of balloons blown up and before they took off and the sun came up, they put on a show lighting up the balloons to music. It was so beautiful! 



This was Hayden's favorite balloon! He's STILL talking about the eagle balloon!
Obee bought the kids some light up glowstick type swords and they had so much fun playing with them. Here's Hayden admiring the balloons, sword in hand.
Aleanea's little guy, Parker enjoyed the swords too. I just love this picture of him, because it's so "him" if that makes sense!
As we were leaving, they were setting up a giant ladybug and nemo balloon. The kids got to go right up to it and touch it and see how they blow up. When I was taking this picture, the balloon was blowing up so much that it almost went on top of Ellie! I had to put down the camera and RUN to move her out of the way, or she would have been squished under it!
Lil' Miss Jordyn fell asleep right when we got there and didn't wake up until 4 hours later when we were getting back in the car to leave! We couldn't believe that she missed the whole thing! When she woke up and saw the balloons in the air from the car, she just looked at us like, "What's the big deal?"



2 comments:
Ok so how come no one invited me to all this neat places? Just kidding...I am so glad you all are having fun together...AND to comment down I love those girls too!
I don't blame Gramma kathy for loving those girls - how could you not? And your little guy is turning into one handsome little man!
I'm glad you guys had fun at the balloon fest! I'd love to go to one some day!
Post a Comment