Wednesday, October 14, 2009

one week photos of Evan

Our little guy is already one week old today! I cannot BELIEVE how quickly the time is going by. Knowing that Evan is our last, I have this desperate need for him to slow down and stay as little as possible for as long as possible! Today I attempted to do a photo shoot, which I'm finding is pretty much impossible around here! Either there isn't enough natural light, he isn't sleepy, or when he IS sleepy, one of his siblings will run in and wake him up trying to help me take the pictures or loving on him! I really underestimated how tough it would be to do newborn pictures on my OWN baby! Hopefully Ellie and Jordyn will allow me to try again in the morning. I have some poses in mind that I really want to try out on him before he gets too big to be nice an squishy and bendable! Here's the few I DID get today that are okay though...


1 comment:

MoM said...

He is just the best. I love these pics sis....Mom