 |
| Sleeping in bed with Mommy & Daddy at "The Sharing Place" the night before surgery. |
Well, I'm actually at a loss for words. That's something new. We are here at the sharing place, which is a motel/common living space type thing on the same grounds as the hospital. It's not exactly the nicest place I've ever slept (a little musty smelling for sure), but it was free, and it's across the parking lot from the Hospital so I'm not complaining! We got a call from the anesthesiologist this evening. He was really nice and I feel comfortable with him putting Evan to sleep tomorrow. He answered all of our questions for today. We will be up bright and early in the morning! Our check in time is 6:30. They will bring him back to the OR about 8:30am.
Here are some photos of where we're staying....
 |
| kitchen |
 |
| Dining Room |
 |
| TV room (no tv's in the bedrooms) |
 |
| Playroom |
 |
| Courtyard |
No comments:
Post a Comment