Sunday, October 10, 2010

Good Morning!

Good Morning From Evan's hospital room!  I was going to write, "This is the view we woke up to this morning" but had to rethink it since it's really just the view we were ALREADY awake for!  Ha!  Yeah, the lack of sleep is really starting to set in.  We're getting a little grumpy, and could both use about a week of sleep!  I've probaby slept about 8 hours total Since Wed. night.  Obee a bit more, but not much.  I could really go for some starbucks this morning, but neither of us feels like leaving..,,SO, I'll probably settle for some more apple juice or hospital coffee.  ;)  Poor little Bubba isn't getting enough sleep either.  It's great that he's in a bed we can lay down in now, but everytime he falls asleep, they need to do an xray, take his blood pressure, pound on his back...you know, the norm around here.  Hopefully he'll get a little more rest today.  I keep falling alseep, even while writing this!  Oh my. 

If you're thinking about coming to visit while Evan is in the hospital, we love having visitors!  We just cannot have anyone coming if you think you might be even the slightest bit sick.  We are at Sutter Memorial on F St in Sacramento, 6th Floor Picu.

Ummmm....just fell asleep again.  Going to end this now and get some rest....maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading about your journey with your son puts tears in my eyes. (I found your blog from mdc).
Many Blessings to you and your sweet little boy.