Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Have I Mentioned Lately...

...How much I love these three?! I think I have, but what the heck is my blog good for if I can't do it again! Today was a fun day. We had Alis and Samantha over and their kids for lunch and a few hours of play. Jordyn and Alis' daughter Lucia (who is only a week older than Jordyn) had fun playing together and checking each other out. It was so funny to watch the two of them check each other out too. I tried to get some pictures, but only got one and it didn't turn out very well. We were having too much fun hanging out and visiting to get anymore I guess. After we picked Hayden up from school today, I decided we would skip homework until tomorrow morning and I just let the kids play in the driveway riding their bikes instead. Poor Hayden is so inundated with Homework these days, that I think he deserves a free day once in awhile! As we were posing for the fall pictures in front of our scarecrow and pumpkins, the kids got so excited that there were leaves on the ground. Hayden just kept saying, "Look mommy! Fall is here! It's fall, I see leaves on the ground!" I didn't get any pictures of him on his bike and skateboard because he's just too darn fast these days to get on camera. As soon as Obee drove into the driveway, I headed off to my weight watchers meeting and am happy to say that I'm down 5.6 pounds this week! Yay! I'm super excited considering I messed up so badly and gained 2 pounds the previous week. I focused on drinking LOTS of water this week, and I think it really helped!

No comments: