Okay, I am feeling a serious need to declare my love for these two little princesses of mine!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I am so happy they are home with me now! Being with them the last two days has been such fun. Ellie is so sweet and helpful lately with everything, and watching them interact and play with one another is so entertaining and fills me up with so much pride. Today they BOTH had the best time dressing up and playing princess. I guess we need another magic wand and crown now for Jordyn because she wanted to play with it just as much as Elliebelle did. This morning they played Princess while I go the house cleaned up. I had the floor all ready to be mopped and then realized I didn't have anything to clean the floor with. SO, we made a quick trip to the Dollar Store to buy some cleaning products. The girls went with me all decked out in their princess gear, and afterward we walked over to the dance studio in the same shopping center to check out how much it would cost to put Ellie in their "wiggles and giggles" ballet class. The class she would be in was going on and Ellie was absolutely mesmerized by it! She insisted that we stay there and watch the entire class through the window, so we did. All she has talked about the rest of the day is how she wants to be in ballet now. I think we're going to sign her up soon, so that should be fun. Enjoy the pictures of my girls! Here they are...Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Playing Princess :)
Okay, I am feeling a serious need to declare my love for these two little princesses of mine!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I am so happy they are home with me now! Being with them the last two days has been such fun. Ellie is so sweet and helpful lately with everything, and watching them interact and play with one another is so entertaining and fills me up with so much pride. Today they BOTH had the best time dressing up and playing princess. I guess we need another magic wand and crown now for Jordyn because she wanted to play with it just as much as Elliebelle did. This morning they played Princess while I go the house cleaned up. I had the floor all ready to be mopped and then realized I didn't have anything to clean the floor with. SO, we made a quick trip to the Dollar Store to buy some cleaning products. The girls went with me all decked out in their princess gear, and afterward we walked over to the dance studio in the same shopping center to check out how much it would cost to put Ellie in their "wiggles and giggles" ballet class. The class she would be in was going on and Ellie was absolutely mesmerized by it! She insisted that we stay there and watch the entire class through the window, so we did. All she has talked about the rest of the day is how she wants to be in ballet now. I think we're going to sign her up soon, so that should be fun. Enjoy the pictures of my girls! Here they are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
What lovely princesses!
Post a Comment