Today was a very fun filled day for the kids and I. Now that my job hunt is over, the girls are back home with me during the day and I couldn't be happier about it! This morning I babysat my friend Heather's 3 yr old son, Reese. We went over to the girls' daycare at 10 just for an hour of fun pumpkin decorating, and the kids (well, not Jordyn so much...she cried the entire time) loved it. They had everything you could ever imagine there to glue on their pumpkins. Ellie's favorite decor was the sequins as you can see from the picture of her pumpkin. Jordyn was a little grumpy, but still managed to make one too. Unfortunately, this was the only picture I got of our fun activity because I was busy helping and trying to keep my super tired baby girl happy.After that, we had my friend Sara and her girls over to play for awhile. Our kids always have so much fun together. Sara and I just have to relax and not let the chaos stress us out (easier said than done I think). It was fun to finally have them over though and to just let the kids play play play!
I've been trying hard to get dinner at least prepared, and hopefully cooked before Obee gets home from work since he's been so tired from being out in the sun and cold all day. Tonight I attempted to make some great BBQ salmon, but I just don't have the best luck when it comes to cooking I guess! Somehow I ended up with a bonfire in the BBQ and 8 pieces of charcoal salmon! It looked so awful. :( Obee ended up making spaghetti for everyone instead. And That was pretty much our day!



No comments:
Post a Comment