Sunday, October 26, 2008

Off To The Pumpkin Farm :)

I was just going through some old pictures and found this one of the girls at the pumpkin patch LAST YEAR. I expected Jordyn to have changed a lot, but was so surprised by how much ELLIE has grown! Wow! Yes, she did wear the same outfit to the pumpkin patch last year. :) Today we went to the Horton Iris and Pumpkin Farm with the girls and some friends. It was so nice going to a pumpkin farm that was just a laid back farm where the kids could run and play and everything wasn't so commercialized for once. We DO enjoy the other pumpkin farms, but were in the mood for something different this year!Hayden was away with Gramma and Haley at his cousin Haley's soccer tournament all day. We missed not having him there and it actually felt weird doing such a "family" day without our guy!Wandering through the Pumpkins...I got the best sequence photos of Obee throwing the girls up in the air. I just held my finger down on the shutter switch while they went up and it's so cool seeing how their expressions changed as they went higher and back down again. Obee is such a good Daddy! Checking out the wagon...The owner of the farm took the kids around the pumpkin patch for a fun tractor hay ride...Our Girls and their friends Rebecca, Isabella and Olivia....

No comments: