Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ellie is Star of the Week!

Yep, that's right!  My big, sweet, smart little Kindergartner is star of the week this week and she couldn't be MORE excited about it!   We got to pick her up from school today and spend a little time with her this afternoon (have I mentioned yet that I miss this girl?!).  She came running down the ramp soooo excited to see me, which is always nice of course,  and to tell me that she is star of the week.  First thing that went through MY mind...."Seriously?  THIS week?  They had to pick her name THIS week?"....but how can I NOT be excited for her when I see how much joy it brings her?!  I think the "mommy" guilt is just setting in that I cannot go into class for the "cooking project" until next week, instead of this week when she's star of the week!  I think she's okay with it though, so I guess I shouldn't worry myself.  I do love her!

1 comment:

Teresa C said...

Addy, my 2 1/2 year old looked at this picture and asked who is that girl. After I told her she said, "I love Ellie!"