This morning we met up with a couple of other friends and their families to go on our annual blackberry picking adventure out at Amber Oaks Farms. That place is the best for picking blackberries because they are THORNLESS! Yep, even Jordyn could pick and eat all the berries she could get to without getting pricked by thorns. The berries are a little pricey though, but well worth it for all of the Jam and dessert should be able to make with them. It was VERY hot and I was trying to pick, make sure Jordyn didn't eat too many red berries, and take pics at the same time, so needless to say I didn't get very many good photos. I can't wait to see the photos that Aleanea and Sara took. Aleanea, I'll be checking your blog to see yours! ;) 









1 comment:
I love the picture of Isabella, she has such a serious look on her face!! Thanks for inviting us, we all had fun :)
Post a Comment