Monday, August 4, 2008

Silly kids!

I was going through a bunch of pictures tonight that I had forgotten about. Somehow they had ended up in the folder with the pictures I had taken for the tile cleaning guy. There were some in there that I thought were too funny from when Obee put in the fence and gate in the backyard. He was welding without his goggles on (bad bad bad) so Hayden had brought him HIS safety goggles and these pictures were of the kids playing with them afterward. Jordyn had put them on herself and was being silly so the other two had to try them on too of course!

And these were just some black and whites of the kids that I liked....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never called back, what were you doing up at 12:19?? these are great as usual. The hard part is which ones to steal....Love you DD

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention, Love the music. Dad on the otherhand LOL